David Peter Stroh
David Peter Stroh is a founder and Principal of Bridgeway Partners. He started off his career in city government and went on to co-found Innovation Associates, the pioneering consulting firm in the area of organizational learning; their work was the foundation for the international management bestseller, The Fifth Discipline.
Much of David’s work over the past 30 years has focused on enabling leaders to apply systems thinking to hone organizational strategy and achieve sustainable change. He is a co-creator of the website Applied Systems Thinking and a charter member of the Society for Organizational Learning.
David is also the author of over 30 articles and book chapters, and he is a frequent speaker at the annual Systems Thinking in Action and other conferences. See sample video presentations here.
David's expertise lies in the areas of visionary planning, leadership development, systems thinking, and change management.
David was a National Science Foundation Fellow at MIT, where he earned an M.A. in City Planning after graduating summa cum laude with degrees in Civil Engineering and Urban Studies from the University of Michigan.
What others say about David:
- "He helped us tremendously in getting to the core issues."
- "We moved a long way in a short period of time"
- "Anyone could benefit from his years of experience"
- "David Stroh is the master at providing interesting and useful ways to look at the complexity of systems thinking."
- "Outstanding facilitation skills"
- "Used just the right touch of humor to keep us moving"
- "We plan to have David continue to work with us"